Layout artistLightbox entertainment
jan 10 - today
Previs artistAnera films
jul 09 - dec 09
Layout artistIlion animation studios
feb 08 - may 09
Web designer & developer2000 - 2007
Studied animation in ECAM (Madrid’s Cinema and Audiovisual School) where I co-directed a Goya’s awards nominated short film.
I’ve been working as a layout and previs artist for feature films since 2008. Before that I worked as a designer and web developer for 7 years.
I love everything related to storytelling, visual narrative and picture composition.
Having achieved my dream of working among highly talented people, my current goal is to become a feature film director.
I live in Madrid, Spain. I am 31 years old.
Experienced user of Maya and 3DSmax. Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator and Flash. I am familiar with Nuke, Affter Effects and Final Cut.
I love working with teams of creative people and work alone. Fast learner with great adaptation capacity.
Spanish as mother tongue, good command of english.
- Animated cinema at ECAM 2003-2006
- Nuke composing at CICE 2010 (80 hours)
- Screenplay course at Factoría del guión 2007 (4 months)
- Maya 3D animation and Jaleo video editing course at Trazos 2002 (12 months)
- Computers sysadmin degree - IES Juan de la Cierva 1999-2001